Luxus provides the highest quality hair extensions on the market imported from the UK, we understand that manufacturing defects occasionally can and do happen. We stand behind the quality of our product and offer a 30 day manufacturers warranty from date of purchase, as follows:
This limited warranty does not extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, colouring or treating the extensions or cutting the wefts)
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
Improper application of Hair Extensions Product
- Specialty colours are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colors include but may not be limited to: Ombre, highlighted shades, reds and silver.
warranty is only valid with the proper after care of Luxus Hair Care, other products used will void any manufactured warranty!
WARNING: HAIR MUST BE IN ITS ORIGINAL STATE CAN NOT BE CHEMICALLY ALTERED !!
Iron/Dryer Electrical Warranty
All electrical is final sale.
- Replacements require copy of defective replacement invoice with comments specifying the reason for return, original invoice number.
- All electrical must be tested in salon (by Sale Reps) or in the showroom before being brought back or replaced.
- Strictly enforced on all electrical – any appliance that has been abused or tampered with will void the warranty.
- All defective replacement warranties are based on the original purchase date and require proof of purchase.
Please send all claim inquiries to email@example.com. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping fees associated with the return, Please return to
Luxus Hair Extensions LTD
Unit 201 9702 100st.
Grande Prairie, AB T8X 6N6
Once our representatives have tested the product for defect's we will notify you when a replacement will be issued and sent out.